Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

It has to start somewhere


Mountain top view from a popular hike near Sasayama.


Hello everyone, i will try and document some things i am doing.

Since leaving Australia in 2010, I have visited China briefly (though Alyce and Steve probably didn't think so), but thank you both for your hospitality, and your expert guidance in the late night dumpling field.

Mainly though I have been living in rural japan, in Hyogo prefecture, about half way between Osaka and Kyoto. I have been working as a WWOOFer  as a voulunteer of a local community project called Nou-en (agricultural help), http://nou-en-sasayama.blogspot.com/.

A year worth of stories doesn't inspire me to start writing all of them now, but i will attach some photos so you can at least get a glimpse of what has been going on.

From the end of April, I will leave Japan headed for either South East Asia or South America, either way, more travelling is on the cards.

I hope you enjoy keeping up with what i am up to, a dinosaur in the world of technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment